Take control of your budget now!
- Mint: A Web & mobile budgeting tool. Users can securely link bank accounts and credit cards to Mint, create budgets, and set alerts for when balances are low or spending exceeds set amounts in a certain category.
- MoneyStrands: A Web budgeting tool that links to bank accounts and credit cards and accepts manually or bulk-uploaded transactions from bank accounts.
- Rainy Day Budget: An online manual budget tool.
- GnuCash: Free financial software for Windows, Mac, and Linux. Handles small business accounting, too.
- Yodlee MoneyCenter: An online money management tool that aggregates bank accounts.
Monthly budgets are crucial part of financial planning. In today’s electronic age, there are dozens of powerful budgeting software programs, spreadsheets, and templates that make this process straightforward and a piece of cake.